1. "The way that we speak to our children becomes their inner voice"
2. "Nurture an attitude of gratitude for children's well-being and a more peaceful world."
3. "Children must be taught how to think, not what to think."
4. "Draw closer, connect, build the relationship, take slow breaths, spend quality time, change your mindset, view your child differently."
5. "Positive affirmations become self-doubt's kryptonite."
6. "If children feel safe, they can take risks, ask questions, make mistakes, learn to trust, share their feelings, and grow."
7. "Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first.
8. "Don't forget to play"
9. "Your cell phone has already replaced your camera, your calendar, your alarm clock ... Don't let it replace your family."
10. "Worried your child is becoming greedy? Teach them to give. The best antidote for greed is giving."
11. "It is not what you do for your children but what you have taught them to do for themselves that will make them successful human beings."
12. "If you want to change a child's behaviour you must connect before you correct."
Check out the ETTCH Journal for more proven ways to raise happy children.